Professional Dedicated NextCloud Instance Setup
Do you want your own NextCloud with infinite storage? Look no further. Traditional NextCloud deployments require network, server & storage admins to increase the amount of storage space using low-level system tools as the capacity needs expand.
With our “NextCloud with Infinite Storage” solution, you do not have to guess how much storage you need in advance. Your own dedicated NextCloud instance is connected to a secure, object storage service where you “pay as you go” with rates less than $6/TB per month – including bandwidth and API calls.
For NextCloud users in Europe, we recommend an object storage endpoint in Europe paired with a virtual server in a European datacenter, so that your data is transferred with high velocity – without leaving the European continent. Regions in North Virginia (US East) and Oregon (US West) are also available.
Proven performance – Our internal benchmarks averaged 235 to 257 Mbps between a NextCloud instance hosted with a major cloud provider (located in Frankfurt) and the object storage service (located in Amsterdam).
Example NextCloud Data Transfer Speed Test
rclone copy --stats-one-line -P 1GB.bin NextCloud:test/1GB-2.bin
1000M / 1000 MBytes, 100%, 32.158 MBytes/s, ETA 0s
* 1 MBps = 8 Mbps
Advanced Features with Optimized NextCloud Installation
- Multi-bucket spanning to store terabytes of data with ease
- Large file uploads from the browser and NextCloud desktop client
- Secure, automatic SSL certificates with high-strength cipher suites
- Mount external storage from Dropbox, FTP, SMB/CIFS, WebDAV
- $0 data egress fees from object storage service
- No billing for API calls unlike with Amazon S3 buckets
- App integrations including OnlyOffice Office Suite, Afterlogic, or Rainloop webmail
- Single sign on with OneLogin, Auth0, or other SAML-compatible providers